Friday, August 22, 2008

Your ideas and suggestions

Hard to believe that the 2008 Altamont Fair has come and gone. It had some wonderful moments (lasting hours and days!) I'll be sharing some of the show results with you and some of things I found going on.

But, all the volunteers who are involved in putting this fair on, they want your ideas on how to make it better. And they would really like to hear just what you liked about the 2008 Fair. Just leave your comment below, I don't need to know your name, just your thoughts. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have gone to the fair as long as I can remember, first as a kid showing animals and help my father with the harness horses. Now my children are enjoying the fair.
The weather for the 2008 fair, I am sure did not help the attendance as well as the price of gas. However, more ads in the tri city area would have increased the # coming through the gates. You had great bands this year and the attendance should have been better.
Also the cattle tent is SO dusty and it is hard for the elder to walk through. Couldn't that get fixed so more could enjoy the hard work of the farmers that bring their cattle.
I would hate to see the fair go down.
The tri city area needs the fair to keep going and bring its continued enjoyment for generations to come.

Rachael said...

Hey!

You guys always have great up-and-coming artists and I'm looking foward to who will be performing this year.

When will you guys have 2009 performance info?

Also, I think you should hold a talent or singing competition. I know that many other fairs hold singing competitions and its a great idea.

My friend is 16 and she is amazing singer and it could really help people get out there and get noticed.